Lately I’ve been fortunate enough to have a lot of spare time where I’m able to tune into the works of Abraham Hicks. I mean in the measure of about three hours of listening per day. It’s taken a few years before I was able to listen to this particular teacher, without being put off by her rants that she loves to indulge in. However, those rants I’ve noticed are pure examples of the ways we need to re-train our belief systems that we hold onto so dearly, so that they align with our desires and dreams. To drown out those old thought habits that are leading us anywhere but in the direction of our dreams.
And I’m so glad I’ve made the realisation of just how great her work is. She gets really deep into the spiritual world and all the elements that are ‘non-physical’. You see this women’s name is actually Esther Hicks, but she channels through Abraham Hicks. I guess the best way to describe it is that her (Esther’s) physical body is taken over by the spirit of a make-believe called Abraham. Abraham is referred to as God, source energy, universal energy, the higher self or whatever other label you wish to assign to ‘her’.
She hears messages and communications of wisdom to help her on her journey. She dedicates her life to sharing this wisdom in public seminars. Her net worth currently sits at $10 million, which gives you a bit of an idea of just how good she is.
What area of your life do you wish to improve?
You can take any area of your life to focus on improving. Where your attention goes, energy flows. If you had a goal to improve one aspect of your life by just 1% each week, at the end of the year you would have improved a whopping 52%! One of the most important lessons is that beliefs and desires/dreams have to be on the same page and aligned. To say you want great riches, then in your next breath tell yourself that it will never happen with the job you have etc etc is arguing for your limiting beliefs. The desire can never come into fruition as like attracts like.
Money, money, money
I noticed in a lot of Abraham’s seminars held in multiple locations around the globe, she helps people to overcome blocks around money. Everyone seems to ask her how they can become millionaires, retire early or not have to worry about where the next dollar will come from. I’ve applied some of her teachings to my own life and seen almost instant results, particularly when she speaks of Law of Attraction.
You have to be willing to be aware of signs from the universe for any of it to be effective. They can come in many forms and as long as you are wide eyed and curious, you simply cannot miss them. As Abraham mentions “Source uses every possible messenger to confirm things that are important to you”.
For me I decided last week to focus on cash flow and the following things happened all within a few days of focusing on certain elements of her teachings:
- I went from one content writing client and barely any work for the week to three new high paying clients.
- I allowed part of my week’s budget for mechanical costs, one was for a wheel alignment and one for a spare tyre puncture. When I got to the tyre shop I no longer needed the wheel alignment and a screw was found in the spare tyre, but did not pierce through therefore there was no charge. This saved me $90 for the two items.
- I needed one engine mount replacement in my new 4×4 set to cost $220 but instead got two fixed under an alternative method for only $180.
- My old car that needed selling fetched me over double than that I thought it was worth.
- A rewards program I was on for a local supermarket had accumulated enough points to tell me that my shop for $10 of snacks came to a total balance of $0!
To me it was clear to see just how effective her methods are. With complete credits going to Abraham and her innate wisdom, here are some of the most powerful statements around money that I wrote down from each recording. Keep in mind just how valuable the following tips are, as they are a result of multiple hours of my listening to her…
- Think about the emotional equivalent to money. What are the feelings surrounded with having a lot of money in your account? You feel free, secure, independent, proud, successful or any other feeling you can relate to it. Instead of focusing on money, focus on the vibrational equivalent to it.
- It’s much easier to open that door as you can accomplish it right now. What is your emotional currency? All these feelings give you momentum and you can always feel better first. That’s the vibrational path you want to start creating. You have to feel abundance before it comes. Get ahead vibrationally, not particularly financially as that’s the second step once the vibrational work is mastered.
- It’s not your job to figure out how the money’s going to get here. It’s figuring out the feeling of what it’s like once it arrives. Create the vibrational environment. Anything that causes you to release resistance is worth doing. Talk yourself into a state, away from negative thoughts, if that’s what it takes to distract your mind. Stop focusing on what is, it’s only practicing the vibration of more of that.
- You can’t feel the absence of money and the essence of money at the same time.
- When you feel good, the best of everything surrounds you.
- Amplify the things that make you feel emotionally strong. Simply be unwilling to think thoughts that don’t feel good about money. Start in a simple place where the emotion feels good. Grow weary of the repetition of old habits and thought patterns along with limiting beliefs.
- When you stop adding momentum to something, eventually it stops being. The universe will deliver to you all day every day evidence of what you think. Source is focused with you on what you’re asking for more of in your life. In your attention to it, you get more of it.
- Don’t remember what you haven’t yet achieved, as this switches energy off your desire. Don’t create resistance. Remember to appreciate where you are always, don’t put words to your contradictory resistance. If you’re unhappy with where you are, you’re closed off to the improvement of that.
- Focus yourself so predominately on the things that are working, that they just crowd out that which is not. Don’t argue for your limitations.
- Whatever you’ve asked for has come, you just have to figure out how to let it in.
- Keep your desires and beliefs in balance. Feel eager about money, satisfied where you are, and where you’re going. Any words you mutter about your struggles will shut down universal flow. If you find yourself falling into the I’d like to do more, but just can’t afford it– this is the exact opposite of the vibration you want to hold and you won’t attract the more that you want.
- Momentum=consistency. It’s not the amount that matters but the habit.
- Are you thinking more about money being here? Or are you noticing that it isn’t here yet and getting impatient?
- If your inner being is broadcasting prosperity, what does that mean is coming back to you? Every time you say you can’t, haven’t or it’s too hard, you’re going against that broadcast. A positive attitude is the pathway to the abundance that you seek.
- It’s not the absence of money, but the absence of your alignment to it.
- Worry is your indication of resistance.
- By your attention to it, you are including it in your vibration, whether good or bad. That which is likened to itself is drawn. The universe does not understand nor care for your words, but rather your vibration.
I really hope that you can start applying some of these teachings right NOW. Write down your favourite ones and refer back to them throughout the day and watch the world change around you. I recently spoke with a friend, that unbeknownst to me was also practicing her teachings and finding pockets of success in her financial abundance. If you’re new to law of attraction, it’s a great topic to delve deeper into, as a lot of aspects of your life will make much more sense once energy is explained. Money breaks down relationships, is the main cause of arguments and can slowly eat away at your soul. Life is too short to worry about money!